WHO IS Oa skin?
what is hypochlorous acid (HOCI)?
HOCI is a naturally occurring oxidant that is produced by white blood cells within the human body and acts as the main ingredient used by our immune systems (phagocytes) to destroy disease forming pathogens speeding up the body’s recovery processes.
Main Functions of HOCI
- The most powerful disinfectant known
- Powerful anti-inflammatory effect
- Accelerates the healing process
How safe is HOCI?
- Holds the GRAS (Generally Recognised As Safe) classification from the FDA
- Classified as a Food Additive by the USA FSIS (Food Safety Inspection Service)
- Negative Ames Test (safe for pregnant and/or lactating women)